Please read the Course User Agreement before purchasing this online course.
7 Easy Steps That Can Strengthen Your Immune System Course User Agreement
This 7 Easy Steps That Can Strengthen Your Immune System Course User Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions which apply to your participation in and use of the 7 Easy Steps That Can Strengthen Your Immune System Course (“Course”) created and developed by Veronica Joseph (“Instructor”). By purchasing the Course and participating in and using the Course, you are agreeing to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not purchase the Course at awesomehealing.com. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to you. You should review the awesomehealing.com website periodically for changes to these terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The information presented in the Course is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The purpose of the Course is to provide participants with instructive materials and self-help tools intended to help them improve the quality of their lives, boost their immune systems, and enjoy better health. The Course is designed as holistic guide providing participants with information:
· about the immune system and how it works
· about basic wellness principles
· about implementing healthy habits
· about nutrition and foods that can strengthen the immune system
· about self-help techniques that can enhance immunity
2. By using the Course, you understand that you will be introduced to various self-help techniques, including acupressure (collectively the “Self-Help Techniques”). Acupressure is an ancient healing method, used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It uses the same principles as Acupuncture, applying pressure rather than needles to stimulate meridians in the body. It is a hands-on technique in which pressure is applied to certain points to remove energetic blockages; thereby, aligning the body’s energies to boost health and vitality.
3. Although the Self-Help Techniques appear to have promising health benefits, they are considered outside traditional Western approaches to health and wellness and have yet to be thoroughly researched by the Western academic, medical, and psychological communities. Consequently, the Self-Help Techniques may be considered experimental and the extent of their effectiveness and their risks and benefits, are not fully known. Therefore, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with participating in the Course and using the Self-Help Techniques.
4. You understand that purchasing the Course and using the Self-Help Techniques does not create a professional relationship between you and the Instructor and should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice. While Veronica Joseph has extensive experience as an instructor of the Self-Help Techniques, and is a Licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine in the state of New Mexico, she is not a medical doctor or psychotherapist.
5. While the Self-Help Techniques are considered gentle and non-invasive, it is possible to experience some physical discomfort or emotional distress that can be perceived as negative. If you inadvertently experience any emotional distress or physical discomfort participating in the Course and using the Self-Help Techniques, you are advised to stop and to seek the services of an appropriate health care professional.
6. Any information presented in the Course about the Self-Help Techniques is not intended to represent that they are used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem or psychological disorder nor are they intended as a substitute for seeking licensed health care advice or treatment. Further, you understand that participating in the Course and using the Self-Help Techniques is not to be considered a recommendation that you stop seeing any of your licensed health care providers, or using prescribed medication, if any, without consulting with your licensed health care provider, even if after participating in the Course and using the Self-Help Techniques, it appears and indicates that such treatment or medication is unnecessary.
7. THE COURSE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Therefore, by purchasing the Course, you understand that the Instructor makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding any outcome for you for any particular purpose or issue. Further, you agree and understand that the Instructor accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for your use or misuse of the Course. The Instructor strongly advises that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
8. You acknowledge that the Instructor owns all right, title, and interest, in and to the Course, including intellectual property rights and the copyrights therein. You may not duplicate, screen grab, modify, post on Facebook or other social media sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or reproduce, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content presented in the Course. Any breach of the foregoing is a violation of Federal laws.
9. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Course and that you are an adult under the laws of the state of your residence. Further, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to this Agreement for the benefit of a minor, be advised that you are fully responsible for said minor’s participation in the Course, including all financial charges and legal liability that said minor may incur.
10. You agree and understand this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the sole and entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to this Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to this Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of state of New Mexico, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted.
By purchasing the Course, you knowingly, voluntarily, and intelligently assume all risks, including any adverse outcome that might result from your participation in the Course. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you, your heir(s), and legal representative(s) agree to forever fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Instructor from any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, legal, personal, emotional, psychological, physical, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time or in relation to your voluntary decision to purchase the Course.
© 2022 Midge Murphy, all rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of this Course User Agreement by any parties other than Veronica Joseph is prohibited by federal law. midgemurphy.com